What we do
When you ring Catalyst Foundation you will be speaking to a ‘real person’, not an automated telephone service. Our staff have experience across a range of relevant fields, ensuring a suitable response to your enquiry.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Internet Hub: Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm
Where are we?
- We are located on the ground floor at 149 Currie Street, Adelaide (south side next to The Light Hotel)
Bus and Train services to Catalyst Foundation Office
From North Terrace –
- Bus 500 and Bus C1: Depart stop R2 (south side) arrive stop W4 Currie Street (south side), walk west to Catalyst Foundation office
- Bus B10: Depart Stop S1 (south side) arrive stop W3 Currie Street (south side), walk west to Catalyst Foundation office
- Bus H30: Depart stop S1 (south side) arrive stop Y1 Currie Street (south side) walk east to Catalyst Foundation office
From West Terrace –
- Bus 168: Depart stop U1 (west side) arrive Stop B2 Currie St (north side), walk east until lights cross to south side and walk towards west to Catalyst Foundation office
From Railway Station
- Bus 150 (B): Depart stop W1 North Terrace(south side) arrive X1 North Terrace (south side), walk towards west, turn at Fern Place continue through Clarendon st, turn at Currie Street, south side walk to Catalyst Foundation office
The Adelaide FREE City Loop Service (98A and 98C)stops at X1/C1City West (Morphett Street). Free service every 15 minutes in the city on weekdays.
Make an appointment to talk to one of our Information Officers. Arrangements can be made by telephone or email.