Retiring from the workforce is a difficult step. Can you afford to do it? Do you have the right strategies in place? Understanding the financial impacts of retiring is important to know and plan for in advance. Making the most out of what you have and ensuring that you obtain any government support available to you can, help create a comfortable retirement.
Key learning outcomes:
• What level of income or savings is needed in retirement?
• Strategies to improve your retirement income
• How to choose a financial planner?
• How the financial planning process works? What can you expect?
• Centrelink – an overview of entitlements and eligibility requirements
• Tips for working with Centrelink.
Cost: $5/session (general public), includes coffee and tea.
Call 8168 8776 for bookings.