A reminder that all are welcome to join Coffee Catch-up tomorrow (Thursday) morning from 11:00 am for a chat.
Join by clicking this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/
Joining in should be a matter of pressing the above link at the time of the group, however if you run into any issues please give me a call (0436021896). Below are some extra details about using zoom, if you need them.
IF USING YOUR COMPUTER:
- Click the links at the time of the group or in advance if you want to practice.
- You will see a box that says ‘open Zoom.us?‘. Click the box that says ‘open zoom.us‘.
- You will see a box that shows you a preview of your video, and you can choose to join with or without video. Choose what you would like.
- Another box will open with options to join in with audio. Click ‘join with computer audio’. Then you will be in the ‘meeting’!
IF USING YOUR PHONE OR A TABLET (e.g. an ipad or a samsung tablet):
- Download the ZOOM Cloud Meetings app from the app store that you use (e.g. app store, or google play store). It is FREE.
- Once you have installed that app (allow access to microphone, camera etc), open the app, and click ‘Join a meeting’.
- You will see a box with ‘Join a meeting’ at the top, and a box below that says ‘meeting ID’. Click on that box, and enter the following number 638-648-519. In the box below write the name that you want people to see when you join. Then click ‘Join’.
- You will be shown a box that says ‘Zoom would like to access the camera’. Click ‘ok’. Then click ‘join with video’ (or ‘join without video’ if you’d rather. Click ‘ok’ again, and then ‘allow’, and then ‘call using internet audio’
- You can press on the screen and change your options (e.g. turn your camera off, or mute yourself if you’re not talking for a while, or ‘leave the meeting’). You can also select ‘gallery view’ (a round white circle on the left of your screen’ to see everyone at the same time)
NOTE: Please note, depending on social isolation conditions, we may revert to meeting in person, but until then online meetings are planned for the remainder of the year.