Moving into a retirement village is a big step and involves a large financial commitment so it’s essential that you fully evaluate your options, understand the contract, the costs and benefits involved and the possible impact on your lifestyle.
Key learning outcomes:
• What to consider – To move or not to move?
• What options are available in South Australia
• Possible fees and charges and how they apply
• Legislation and contracts – what they cover and don’t cover
• Searching for a retirement village
• What to look for – a housing design checklist.
Cost: $5/session (general public), includes coffee and tea.
Call 8168 8776 for bookings.