“It’s never too late to start something new!”
With funding from SA Health-Office for the Ageing, Catalyst Foundation provided an “Unfinished Business” Program to help acquire the knowledge and skills needed to enter self-employment as sole trader or set-up a business. The program ended December 2016.
The Catalyst Collaborative facilitated workshops and presentations by successful Adelaide entrepreneurs and business people.
Free Presentations and Workshops included:
- Lean Start-up methodology
- Risk and legal requirements for small business
- Financial planning for small business
- Social media and technology for contemporary business
- Marketing and brand, Intellectual Property
- Business Networking skills, Entrepreneurship
- Cloud computing, public speaking
Participated in our Unfinished Business Program?
Provide your feedback by completing this survey
Facebook: Unfinished Business
Address: Level 1, 147 Currie Street, Adelaide 5000
Download our Brochure here