Catalyst Foundation provides a wide range of services to members of the community, including:
- Information and advice on accessing help at home, aids and equipment, respite or emergency services and post hospital supports
- Information on a wide range of affordable housing options
- Monthly information seminars
- An affordable Legal Services Clinic
- Social connection opportunities including lending library and internet lounge
- Community and group presentations
- Brochures and factsheets
- JP Services by appointment
- Tax Help
- One on one IT training
- Information on income support options including Centrelink payments
- Volunteer and work experience opportunities
- Specific information and services for people who are members of the following communities:
– Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
– Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual ,Transgender and Intersex
– Culturally and Linguistically Diverse.
Disability support activities
- Catalyst Foundation maintains an information directory which lists services and resources which specifically support people who are living with disability and their family and carers.
- Our staff can assist you to understand and access the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- We provide information and support to people who are considering transition from Disability services to Aged care services
- We provide information and support to older people who are caring for a person living with disability
- Catalyst Foundation hosts the annual Disability, Ageing and Lifestyle Expo, which is Adelaide’s largest Disability and Ageing event attracting 4000 people and upwards of 160 exhibitors each year
- We participate in the International Day of People with Disabilities celebrations; and
- We are able to organise AUSLAN interpreters for our internal programs as required.
- Are wheelchair accessible
- Have Disability Parking available right out front
- Are fitted with a Hearing Loop.
Looking for a Guest Speaker?
If you are a member or know of a community group wanting information about specific topics of relevance to people living with disability, please call us on (08) 8168 8776. We are happy to come to you.