On the first Tuesday of every month, our wonderful trainers and volunteers will offer a series of wide-ranging short classes of various topics for up to 2 hours each.
Each class costs only $5 and includes coffee and tea.
So whether you already are a whiz at computers or just getting started,
Catalyst Foundation offers a variety of opportunities for older adults
to embrace digital literacy.
If you wish to attend our classes or if you want to know more,
call us at 8168 8776 to register.
Tuesday 4 February 2020
10.00am to 11.30am: Tips for Internet Banking and Online Shopping – $5 per person
Learn how to safely and securely shop online and how to make the most out of your internet banking.
12 noon to 1.30pm: Be Scam Safe (Scam Do’s and Don’ts) – $5 per person
Scams are increasing targeting seniors and in 2018 combined financial losses to scams reported $ 489.7 Million.
In the seminar you will learn:
• What is a Scam and contact methods used for scams
• Trends and Types of Scams
• Be Scam Safe ( Do’s and Don’ts)
• How to achieve mobile phone security
• How to report a scam
- iPad, Android and eReader tablets
- Smart Phones (incl. Apps)
- Social Media (incl. Facebook)
- Computers (incl. Windows 10)
- Setting-up myGov account
To make a booking with one of our knowledgeable volunteers,
please call (08) 8168 8776.