On the first Tuesday of every month, our wonderful trainers and volunteers will offer a series of wide-ranging short classes of various topics for up to 2 hours each.
Each class costs only $5 and includes coffee and tea.
So whether you already are a whiz at computers or just getting started,
Catalyst Foundation offers a variety of opportunities for older adults
to embrace digital literacy.
If you wish to attend our classes or if you want to know more,
call us at 8168 8776 to register.
Tuesday 7 May 2019
10.00am to 11.30am: Tips to travel with your iPad
Use your iPad/Tablet both to plan your trip and as a great tool while you are away.
Key learning outcomes:
- Explore different travel apps
- How to stay connected while travelling
- How to Pre-load your ebooks and music
- Keeping in touch with family and friends
- Keeping a record of your trip – using your iPad/Tablet as a camera
To make a booking, please call (08) 8168 8776. Cost: $5/session
Bring your iPad/Tablet and have it fully charged.
12 noon to 1.30pm: Public Transport Made Easy
Step by step training and education on how to install and plan your journey using metroMATE and google maps
- iPad, Android and eReader tablets
- Smart Phones (incl. Apps)
- Social Media (incl. Facebook)
- Computers (incl. Windows 10)
- Setting-up myGov account
To make a booking with one of our knowledgeable volunteers,
please call (08) 8168 8776.
Free Internet Lounge available
Timings of individual sessions vary