- Our Values
- We recognise the rights to individual freedom of expression, self-determination and decision making
- We relieve distress and build capability for individuals to self-manage their lives
- We are flexible and responsive to emerging community needs and vulnerability
- We are volunteer friendly emphasising the importance of peer based support where possible as a way of building sustainable capacity and confidence
- We seek regular feedback to inform individual and organisation wide service reviews and improvement.