Friday, 27th October 2017, Adelaide Showground
We are pleased to present the annual Disability, Ageing and Lifestyle Expo, Adelaide’s largest Disability and Ageing event and an exciting community event that attracts audiences of 4,000 people with upwards of 160 exhibitors.
The Disability, Ageing and Lifestyle Expo explores practical ideas, research and initiatives under the ‘My Life, My Choice’ theme. My Life, My Choice, is about empowering individuals, couples and families to ensure that they remain at the centre of decisions related to their needs and what types of services and support planning is available.
The expo also continues to focus on improving the physical, social and emotional well-being of people living with disabilities, those on the ageing journey and those interested in living an active lifestyle. It’s about encouraging people to welcome and embrace the option of choices and flexibility when making important resolutions about their well-being, care and support.
Book your space today!
Download Terms and Conditions by clicking here
Download Exhibitor Handbook by clicking here
Program for the Day
Download the Program for the Day by clicking here
Download the Floor Plan by clicking here
Help us Promote the Event!
There are different ways in which your contribution can increase awareness, participation and engagement for your organisation at the event.
- Share our Facebook Event Page
- Tweet about the Event using the hashtag #DALExpo17 (there are prizes to be won as well)
- Download and upload Facebook and Twitter banners (email events manager for a copy)
- Download and share the Event Poster
- You can include a note on the expo in your newsletter
- You can inform your staff about the expo
- Inform your friends and family members.